Friday, 23 November 2012

So many emotions

I'm so angry right now its hard to put it into words. Something so small has been ruined so magnificently and I'm sick of it all. I always though I had a pretty decent friendship with my ex boyfriend. We would chat every now and then about random, crap stuff and that would be the end of it. My new boyfriend however doesn't see it like this and I can honestly say that since I've been with him, I can now see how inappropriate the conversation is from his end. If you've broken up with someone, you don't then wink in every sentence do you? Or if the other person is now in a relationship, ask when they last "Got some" was. The boy is a dick head and I'm sick of his shit. I've even spoken to him about it! Understandably, my boyfriend wanted him deleted off of Facebook but this guy has been a friend a long time before he turned into a boyfriend, I work with him and his friends are my friends etc. so there were consequences that my boyfriend understood. We tried a compromise, I would have a very stern talk with him about stopping all of this, and he didn't need to be deleted and it appeared to work, until tonight. I don't see the point of writing a wink in every other sentence. It doesn't make sense, it makes him look like more of a twat than he already is and he knows that it pisses me off. My poor boyfriend saw this and went crazy, I have nothing to say other than I'm sorry. He's gone. His Facebook's gone. His numbers gone. Everything. I gave him that chance and he blew it and now that's it. I will not have him ruining my relationship for his shits and giggles. Like the crappy girlfriend I am, I fell asleep texting my boyfriend tonight and this all happened after I had gone. I wish I could have been awake to calm him down and make him feel better but instead I was asleep. I wake up to texts with no 'x's which means he's really pissed off at me, which has caused me to cry for the last half an hour straight and his blog says how angry he is. I feel horrible, like such a failure of a girlfriend. I tried calling him but its almost 4am so obviously he's not awake. What more can I do? This is all my fault because I was too much of a wimp to delete the twat and now everything has blown up and my boyfriend who I love more than anything or anyone in my life, is really angry at me. There is no way in hell that my ex is ruining my relationship any more than he already has. When I found the texts etc. I deleted him in a heartbeat. I felt so angry that he's forced it like this and the worst part is, I know they would both get on so well with each other if they met. So alike in the things they enjoy but that will never happen and I don't blame my boyfriend for a minute.

Baby, I'm so so sorry and if id known that this was to come, deleting him would never have been an issue. He's gone and I guarantee he will never come back. I feel like shit and I just hope that youre not too angry with me. He's my past. A dirty black smudge in my past and you're my present and my future. Don't let this get in the way of our plans. I love you and I'm so sorry I made you feel this way. 

I cant sleep now. I know I'm going to be up all night, just waiting for my boyfriend to wake up. I hate this, knowing that it's all my fault. I'm shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment