Monday, 3 December 2012

The best weekend

I've had such an amazing weekend :) all down to my gorgeous boyfriend being so so sweet. It was our (official) 2 month anniversary on Friday so I definitely wanted to go and see him. The coach ride to him wasn't too bad. There was an enormous crash on the motorway that caused so much traffic but thankfully, we were just before so it wasn't too bad, I was really behind time at one point but the drivers got it back and we ended up getting to him early. He wasn't even there yet! It was so good seeing him, makes me remember how much I missed and love him. I couldn't wait to get back to his, for the last 2 weeks-ish he's being telling me about this amazing surprise that he had planned. He spent so much time on it and it was really stressing him out at one point but it was amazing and I love him for it so much. As soon as we walked in, he gave me this note that said that we were playing a game. While he cooked the dinner, I was on a treasure hunt around the house to find my anniversary present. There were lots of little pink post-it-notes everywhere and it looked so amazing. He must have spent so much time deciding where they were going to go. The first few were in his front room and I got a voucher for a free foot rub! Woo! :) Then I had to go into the kitchen with a free kiss. There was a package on the table but that was from his nan, not done yet. He then sent me upstairs and it ended in the bedroom. As I walked in, there were rose petals all over the bed with my present  in the middle. It looked amazing and I cant believe he took so much time doing it. He's bought me this gorgeous glass photo frame. Its got little 'love's all over it and he put a picture of us in it. I absolutely love it and at the moment, its on my bedside table so its the very first thing I see in the morning. I also got another note :) this one says how much he missed me and how happy he is and every time I read it, I get a lump in my throat. I love him so much :)

The rest of the weekend was equally amazing. He had work on Saturday but his dad made me feel so welcome at his house for the whole time. I had to get on with my essay for uni but everyone was so nice that I pretty much just sat and chatted with everyone. Me and his brother were talking about school and the future and stuff and then when his dad sat down, he was telling me how serious my gorgeous boyfriend is for me. I love that he was telling me stuff that I already knew. His dad told me that he's sure he wants me to move in with him as if that would scare me off but that's so far from the truth. I cant wait :) Me and his dads wife were then chatting about decorating cakes and before I knew it, his dad asked me if I was coming to pick him up from work. I was a little apprehensive that it would be awkward in the car but it wasn't at all. They all really made me feel welcome and it made me feel so happy.

In other news, he's decided that he wants to decorate his house to make it more ours so all weekend we've been on it. Completely decided on the general idea which is good and the first 2 places we're doing are the Living Room and the Bedroom. We went to IKEA on Sunday to have a look around for furniture and furnishings. Although we didn't see much for the house, it felt so good to be shopping with him for stuff like that. We felt like a proper couple looking round the kitchen showrooms and coffee tables. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him, decorating our kids rooms etc. Our future together will be absolutely amazing :)

Today we woke up really late. He was meant to have a training thing about something or other but he missed it, id like to think for me :) We went into the nearest town where I was catching my coach home and had a look around for more home stuff but no luck. Found some lovely wallpaper but no paint to match! So frustrating. As soon as I got on the coach, I kept telling myself I cant cry, I cant cry but hey presto, the tears appeared. I'm not sad, I just really hate leaving him even though I know that we're seeing each other in 4 days. Stop being so pathetic!! But anyway, as soon as I was on the coach, he went into Wilkinson and found the perfect wallpaper and the perfect paint!! I was absolutely no help at all, oh well.
I can't wait to help him decorate our house :) its going to be perfect.

This weekend was so amazing that even writing what happened gives me such a lump in my throat. I miss him so much and knowing that when we're together it feels so amazing makes being apart so much harder. I hate feeling empty without him and I just want a hug and a kiss. I love him so much and every second together feels like heaven.

When I was a little girl, I dreamed of my perfect life with the perfect guy that made me feel so special and never in my wildest dream did I think I'd ever have that but baby, it's you. The dream guy from my childhood  dreams is you and you've made the happiest girl on the earth. Happy anniversary and I cant wait to spend the rest of my life celebrating them with you. I love you. Mwah x

No comments:

Post a Comment